Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcome...Velkommen...Bienvenue...Fàilte

My name is Suzanne and I want to welcome you to walk with me awhile on my path as a deliberate creator.

I've been exploring the Abraham-Hicks information about deliberate reality creation for almost five years now. My blog, Finding My Way to Well-being, was about learning to understand and live these ideas. I was complete with the energy of that part of my path last fall and had been posting very irregularly. I've been in a transition phase where change was happening so rapidly I couldn't, and didn't even want to, stop and write about it.

I'm in this great place now...

...not where it's all done

...not where I know everything

...just a place where I am comfortable with these ideas and pretty darned happy to know that I create my own reality by choosing my thoughts. I'm beginning to get the feel of the joyful power of deliberately creating my life experiences.

I'm ready to play!

You are invited to join me at:

Deliberate Creating - My intention for this blog is to post insights and techniques I discover as I choose to create deliberately.

The Creation Box - I get this rush of energy when I think of this one and am really looking forward to it. My intention is to post appreciation and to be a part of the wonderful, magical manifestations in the world.

The Universe, reality and everything. Abraham talks of leading edge exploration. So, this will be my own leading edge where I think out loud about my own ideas of...well...anything to do with reality and being a non-physical being having a physical experience.

I'm having great fun with all of this and I can see much more in store.

Life really is an adventure.

With much love,

Suzanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, I'm looking forward to reading your 3 new blogs, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading them as much as your other ones.

Suzanne said...

Hi Lova!

Thanks for stopping by. It's been so interesting because I would think about blogging and it just wasn't right and then the idea for these three blogs and getting them set up happened in about 12 hours.

I'm really having a lot of fun with it and hope you do too.

Wishing you many delights, Lova.