I was drawn to this message from John Cali and Chief Joseph last night and it was, as usual, perfect for me. In the past I've written an uplifting set of intentions and a list of 10 things I appreciate each day, but haven't been doing it for awhile. I was thinking of it yesterday, but kept putting it off until this message reminded me of it's power.
This is John Cali and Chief Joseph on the topic of Thanksgiving last November, but the message itself and the information about changes occurring is more timely than ever:
Here’s Chief Joseph.
Even though your cultures celebrate the giving of thanks, many of you individually do not. It’s a powerful process, this thanks-giving, one you could practice daily to your great benefit.
Your world, and all of you individually, are going through major changes and energy shifts. You do not need us to tell you it can be pretty scary. Your planet is in the midst of a financial "meltdown." You’re still waging various wars on many fronts.
The recent presidential election in the USA has been heralded as a new era, an era of dramatic change. Indeed it is that.
But the change you yearn for, to be fully effective, has to happen not only on a national or global scale, but also in the hearts and minds of each of you individually.
When you can raise your own personal vibrations, miracles will happen. At least what you call miracles.
If every person on the planet could create a vibration of peace in his/her own personal life, you would create peace on earth instantaneously.
It doesn't even take every person. It takes only a few powerfully focused and loving beings among you.
You can contribute to this transformation, to this global movement back into the light, simply by giving thanks for, and appreciating, all the good you have in your lives. You all have much.
Focus on the good. Be grateful for it. Give thanks for it. Appreciate it. Love it.
Then you will be a powerful force in creating the change and growth you seek for yourselves and your planet.
1. I love to write and appreciate how easy it is to create blogs and share ideas.
2. I appreciate the wonderful birding and nature blogs like Kayak Paddle Tales, Saskatchewan Birds, Nature, and Scenery, and Country Captures -- all the creative people who share their love of nature and critters.
3. I love trees in all their glory: in winter bare branches dark against the snow, spring green and flowers so full of life, the full richness of summer, and wearing their blazing colors of autumn finery.
4. I do love birds and animals. I especially appreciate geese and ducks -- wild beings who share our world. I love to hear the geese honking as they fly over to their evening ponds.
5. I appreciate my good friends, especially my metaphysical friend Gina, who explores the information of Abraham and Seth.
6. I love that feeling when I start coming into a new balance on an old or challenging condition using deliberate creating. It's that place where the condition might still be present in the physical, but I've been doing my work and I can tell my thoughts and feelings have changed. It's on it's way out of here!
7. I love having money to pay my bills, get delicious food, and shop for some things I'd like to have. Whether it's $100 or $5, I've discovered the Universe has lovely things just waiting for me.
8. I adore asking Abraham and my Inner Being for help and having the loving thoughts come into my mind or being guided like I was to Chief Joseph's message. I like the comfort of feeling that loving connection.
9. I have so much appreciation for President Obama and his desire for unity and to create a better world for all of us. I appreciate the powerful stream of Well-Being he is summoning that will benefit all of us and that all we need to do is focus on Well-Being to ride the stream in our own lives. I love his green iniatives and care for the environment.
10. I appreciate you and the opportunity to share our journey.
May you be blessed with unexpected moments of delight and delicious thoughts today and always.
Since 1992, John Cali has been communicating with a non-physical entity called Joseph. In one of his many physical lifetimes, this spirit was incarnated as the legendary Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce tribe in what is now the state of Oregon in the northwestern USA. These messages are a blend of information from Joseph, other spirits in the "Joseph group," and John.
Visit John's web site for more articles, information about readings, or to sign up for his newsletter, Sentinels of the Sky at http://www.greatwesternpublishing.org.
Article quoted from the Chief Joseph Newsletter, Conversations with Chief Joseph & John Cali, reprinted with permission of John Cali. Copyright © 2008 by John Cali. All rights reserved.
Epic Turtle Save
2 weeks ago