Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Abraham-Hicks: an example of bridging the gap in a long-held belief

In this Abraham workshop video, the questioner has a long-held desire: he had a dream years ago that he would win the lottery. Today it is $93 million dollars and he wants to win it today.

Like the questioner you may believe that your desire is there for you in your vortex, but just not know how to get there from here. What I really like about this workshop is how Abraham is showing how to pivot from observing "what is" to our vortex and our desires.


Abraham says “....we know that it’s yours and we know you can find access to it. You don’t know that yet because you haven’t practiced it enough to know it. Because you’re still, human being that you are, you’re letting the evidence that manifests be the criteria that lets you believe. We’re letting what’s in the vortex be the criteria that makes us believe, you see.”
The questioner says he believes it is there and that there is a gap. Then Abraham goes on a rampage of bridging statements.
Abraham: “I believe there is a gap in my expectation. I believe I can close the gap in my expectation. I believe my emotions are the key to closing the gap in my expectation. I believe that hopeful is in the vicinity of the vortex. I believe that believing is inside the vortex. I believe that “knowing” is in the vortex in a chronic consistent way. I believe that I have access to these dollars. I believe that these dollars are there for me. I believe that there is a path to them that will be an easy path for me. I believe that the path is through the vortex. I believe that the path is through my emotions. I believe the path is through the alignment with Source Energy that is really the larger part of me. I believe my emotions tell me truly. I believe that when I’m frustrated I’m not there. I believe that when I’m hopeful I’m closer. I believe that when I’m happy I’m there. I believe that when I appreciate I’m there. I believe that when I make peace with what is I’m there. I believe that when I appreciate the processes of my life that caused me to put that solution there that I’m there. I love every struggle that I’ve lived because that’s been the fodder that put this there. I believe that the well-being that I’ve lived and the well-being that hasn’t felt so much like well-being has put it there for me. I know that I’m the creator of my own reality. I know that these things are true. I know that I get to live the manifestational version of all of that. I believe that I can live the manifestational version of that. I think there’s evidence all over this planet of people who stood right where I am standing in terms of finances and had a vortex just like I do that was all queued up for them and they just found the way in. And I don’t have to find the identical way in. I don’t have to run around and look for people and say, “how did you get your money? How did you get your money? How did you get your money?” because it’s different for every one of us. But one thing that is a common denominator who has succeeded in anything they’ve been reaching for is that they found a way to be a vibrational match to what they were asking for. And that’s all I’ve gotta do. That’s the piece I’m looking for.

[When we come back from break] ....we will show you that the abundance you have put in your vortex. Talk about a jackpot. Talk about a jackpot. If you could see the veritable fortune that you have gathered that is vibrationally queued up for you. That you have immediate access to. But it’s not through action. It’s through the emotional journey. And once you train yourself into emotional alignment with the energy of your vortex until it feels more normal to expect good things than to expect bad things. Until it feels more normal to feel prosperous than to feel shortage. Until it feels normal. You’ve got to practice the feeling of normalcy. And the tricky thing is how can I feel something that I don’t have evidence to support? And that will really be the subject of this afternoon’s discussion. How can I train my vibration apart from the reality that I’m observing to comply with the reality that I’ve created? That is deliberate creating at it’s best. Good time for segment of lunch.
I haven't watched Part II yet, but I'm looking forward to viewing it. I can work on my thoughts and I'm getting better and better at pivoting and turning to Well-Being.

These are my intentions for the next step: I have such a clear understanding of how this all works that it is easy and fun to observe the contrast and even appreciate it as I turn to my vortex and enjoy the good things there. I am absolutely at home with my true self in my vortex. My life is a delightful dance between observing contrast and turning to my vortex to enjoy the instant solutions there.

As I said, I haven't watched part II yet, but here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGnQmCsMD-U

Thank you so much darling Abraham @>----

This video was recorded at the 5/15/10 Vortex of Attraction Workshop in Atlanta, Georgia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is not an official transcript, I transcribed it as I watched the video. Nevertheless:

All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

No comments: