Anytime that you are feeling negative emotion, you are in a very good position to identify what it is that you are, in that moment, wanting -- because never are you clearer about what you do want than when you are experiencing what you do not want. And so, stop, in that moment and say: Something is important here; otherwise, I would not be feeling this negative emotion. What is it that I want? And then simply turn your attention to what you do want...That is the Process of Pivoting.
Abraham-Hicks, Money, and the Law of Attraction, p. 24
The benefits of pivoting are incredible!
1. You are in a state of continuous positive feelings which means you are attracting all of those good things you desire.
2. As you pay attention to the feelings of inner guidance you become more and more aware of what is important to you.
3. With every pivot you have greater clarity about what you want and the positive feelings draw you closer to it.
4. Pivoting is the process through which you chew upon the data of life, determining your ever-changing point of desire.
5. Pivoting is recognizing that when you are feeling negative emotion, that you are, in that moment of feeling bad, attracting that which you consider bad, and then making a conscious decision to stop that attraction and begin a positive attraction.
6. Pivoting is the process of changing your thought, word, or action, thus changing your emotional response.
7. Pivoting is the process where you recognize, by the negative emotion that you are feeling, that you are taking the Non-physical Energy of the Universe and directing it toward what you do not want, or toward the lack of what you do want.
8. Pivoting is the process whereby you round up any renegade Energy that you have offered in opposition to what you want, and get it going in the direction of your desire.
9. Pivoting is the process that changes the direction of your creating, or more specifically stated, the direction of your attracting.
10. Pivoting is the process that brings you into balance with your core intentions.
The process of pivoting -- literally watching for opportunities, or reasons, to identify what it is you do want -- because you are currently feeling bad because you are focused upon what you do NOT want -- is the key to lead you to the productive, joyful physical life experience that you intended even before your emergence into this physical body....
Just as the sculptor or the artist gains his satisfaction, not from the finished work, you, too, have come forth for the sheer joy of molding the clay of the Universe into the work of art that you identify as your physical life experience.
Abraham-Hicks, A New Beginning II, ppg. 84-85
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Visit the official Abraham site at: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/
If you enjoyed this post then you might just love:
Abraham-Hicks: Pivoting to feeling good all day
Abraham-Hicks: The window of opportunity is always open
Everything you want flows to you through loving who you are
Grace and Abraham-Hicks
Snowy Owl Update: Healing Fast!
4 days ago