Friday, January 16, 2009

Abraham-Hicks: Vibration and manifestation

The thoughts that you think will -- wanted or not wanted -- eventually become manifestation if your vibrational accord is sufficient enough... And so, you could say, as you're launching thoughts of appreciation and things that make you feel good, that you're filling your Vibrational Escrow full of all kinds of things that are going to please you when you get there.

Abraham-Hicks, Sacramento, CA, July 27, 2005

This is the Abraham quote for today and when I read it I had an experience: I could feel how some not-so-good-feeling thoughts I have are so familiar - not only from my own childhood, but thoughts my family thought then and now. I work on them, I turn downstream, and yet I could feel how familiar they are. There is much good in this realization though. For one thing I could also feel that they are just thoughts -- familiar or not, they are not me and I didn't feel fear of having them. And I can also feel that I am working on changing them. I don't have to know how the Universe will manifest the change. My work is to just change my thinking until the new desired good-feeling beliefs are the comfortable, familiar ones.

The Abraham quotes for several days now have been about vibration so I'll include those below. I find it fascinating to think that everything is vibrating and by choosing thoughts that have the vibration of our desire -- we allow manifestation.

Whatever you are giving your attention to is already vibrating. And when you give your attention to it, if you maintain your focus for as little as 17 seconds, you begin to include its vibration, whatever it is, in your vibration. When you see something you want, and you give it your attention, and you say yes to it, you are including whatever its vibration is in your vibration. When you see something you do not want, and you shout no at it, you are including whatever its vibration is in your vibration. In this vibrational world, which is everything, you are far more vibrational beings than you are verbal beings. You are communicating with everyone far more on a vibrational basis, than you are on a verbal basis.

Abraham-Hicks, Portland, OR, July 11, 1999

So the big question is, "Well, do I just dump all those unwanted things and try to start fresh?" And we say, no. You just set the Tone, where you are, by looking for things to appreciate. And by setting your Tone in a very clear deliberate way, anything that doesn't match it gravitates out of your experience, and anything that does match it gravitates into your experience. It is so much simpler than most of you are allowing yourself to believe.

Abraham-Hicks, Boston, MA, October 4, 1997

You are on the leading edge of thought, taking thought beyond that which it has been before. Who cares what thoughts have led up to this. You're standing in the fresh now, and many of the thoughts that you vehemently oppose are the very thoughts that have given you the desire that has attracted the clarity of where you now stand. No matter how awful you think they might be, all were of value in the evolution forward. Every one of them.

Abraham-Hicks, Philadelphia, PA, April 14th, 1998

Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand.

Abraham-Hicks, Albuquerque, NM, May 9, 1999

Never mind what-is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire. When your vibration is a match to your desire, all things in your experience will gravitate to meet that match every time.

Abraham-Hicks, Boca Raton, FL, January 12, 1997

****************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Visit the official Abraham site at: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

No comments: