Monday, January 19, 2009

My experience: Abraham-Hicks: You never get it done

Yesterday I had a very powerful experience in alignment, taking a big fork in the road in choosing Well-Being: The best I can do is good enough. I had a wonderful day afterwards. I felt good and it was one of those days where everything clicked into place.

Yesterday felt so big that I was surely on that path. I was there. I'm happy ever after, right? Um, well...not exactly. I have to laugh today because I still have to choose! I am still on the path, but I still have to choose Well-Being moment by moment during the day.

Friends, you never get it done. We never get it done. You, we never get it done. It can never be done. If it could ever be done, we would not be eternal. It cannot be done -- if we could ever get it done, we would be done, we would be dead. There is not that kind of dead...there is only eternal life experience.

Abraham-Hicks, Boston, MA, October 5, 2002

What I sense is that there is another understanding of deliberate creation that is now available to me. I was aware of it before, but I didn't have access to it to work on. Now that I have cleared the way a bit more, I can feel that it is the next idea for me to remember about how it all works:

People say, "The joy is in the journey," but they rarely understand what they are saying. You are in this focused time/space reality with goals and objectives that call you because as you identify a desire it literally summons life through you. Life summoning through you is what it's all about --it's not the completion of anything.

Abraham-Hicks, Chicago, IL., 11/1/98

The next great adventure is to remember that the only reason for the platform of my experience is to provide me the opportunity to shoot off a desire -- which is answered. It is to trust that the Universe not only answers, but gives to me joyfully and with a greater beauty than I could imagine in this moment. It is to remember that all I have to do is feel joy -- that's my work -- to feel the joy of this loving Universe flowing in me and through me.

The adventure continues!
****************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Visit the official Abraham site at: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/