Sunday, July 3, 2011

The journey continues....


And so my journey continues.... by enggul


Hello! I'm back after an extended break from blogging. And what have I been doing? Well, I have always been intrigued by this Abraham quote:

You don't live in one world. You share a dimension and are individually creating in as many separate worlds as there are beings.

Abraham-Hicks, A New Beginning II, Jerry & Esther Hicks, P. 236

I wanted to sort out what it meant to create my personal reality and what it meant to create in the world that appeared to be outside of me. I examined it from all angles and worked with it during the last year and have a comfortable perspective. Now I'm learning more about my vortex and the value of contrast. I have to smile because I'm telling you that it's getting more fun all the time and yet I'm sure I've said that many times before.

For those of you visiting for the first time, I want to give you a little background. Like you, I had manifestations of my desires all my life. From the beginning of working with Abraham's information about creating deliberately, I had manifestations and the way they appeared was obviously because I sent off that rocket of desire Abraham talks about. But I didn't really connect the dots and really get the feeling of connection between the work I was doing and manifestation until I began working with intentions. I would write intentions in the morning and then notice that I seemed to walk into the manifestations during the day. I still write intentions and just love them. The posts below will give you an idea of what worked for me.

The first two links are Abraham quotes from Finding my Way to Well-Being where I began blogging my journey.

Abraham-Hicks: Managing the joy of creation in steps April 24, 2006

Abraham-Hicks: Reach for a different thought June 14, 2006.

10 unexpected benefits of Abraham-Hicks' segment intending July 25, 2008.

Segment intending is a great way to ramp up energy and get things done August 14, 2008.

Abraham-Hicks: Making choices August 26, 2008.

Abraham-Hicks: 10 life-changing benefits of pivoting January 30, 2009.

10 ways to turn downstream to Well-Being March 23, 2009.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

2 comments:

Annie said...

I am sorry I am slow to getting here! So glad you are back! You help me focus :-). xoxo

Suzanne said...

And you inspire me, Annie! Welcome and I hope you find good things here.